Department of History, Politics and Philosophy107
The Department of History, Politics & Philosophy (HPP) has interdisciplinary strengths in international history and politics, European philosophy, public policy and administration, global governance, archaeology, and regional history and heritage.
- Leibniz's Observations on Hydrology: An Unpublished Letter on the Great Lombardy Flood of 1705
- Fewer Authors
- An ‘anti-sectarian’ act? Examining the importance of national identity to the ‘offensive behaviour at football and threatening communications (Scotland) act’
- Evaluating the use of ‘deschooled’ methods in a postgraduate teaching assessment
- The “who designed the designer?” objection to design arguments
- On the necessity of the best possible world